LispPad is a simple, lightweight, integrated development environment for developing and running Scheme code on macOS. The language supported by LispPad is based on the R7RS (small) standard of the Scheme programming language. LispPad provides the following components:
- A fully integrated Scheme interpreter (based on the LispKit engine)
- A large range of libraries
- A text editor supporting syntax highlighting, smart indentation, parenthesis matching, page guides, etc.
- A console with a read-eval-print loop
- Support for graphics windows, support for macOS-specific functionality, etc.